Engineering Technician: Upstate Refractory Services, Inc. is seeking an Engineering Technician who can assist with drawing, forming, and manufacturing parts for customers from concept to finished good.
- Read and interpret blueprints
-Proficient with AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, CAD and other drawing programs
- Familiarity and previous experience with CNC programming, router tables, and hot wire foam cutting
- Precise measurement, including calipers and micrometers
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, and office software preferred
- Knowledge of V-carve, Bobwire, and G-code preferred
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
While we are looking for someone to design and engineer parts, this is also a very hands-on position, working on the manufacturing and production floor most days. Please submit resume and cover letter and/or complete the online application.