CDL A Driver/Warehouse Worker: We are looking for a CDL A driver to make mostly short run and local deliveries in and around Newark, Syracuse, Buffalo, Albany. This person would be responsible for making deliveries and pick-ups of materials, tools/equipment and supplies needed. The candidate would also be responsible to load, unload, strap, tarp, and otherwise secure materials, pallets, and tools/equipment for all work related assignments. At times, longer travel and/or overnight stays may be required. This person would also be responsible for staging, loading, and unloading finished products and raw materials as well as assist in stocking and maintaining the warehouse inventory to include counting, putting-away, replenishing and rotating stock.
- CDL A license preferred, some trucks do not require but CDL A is preferred.
- Clean, current driver’s license as well as the ability to keep and maintain a DOT medical card and/or special license (such as a CDL Class A)
- 1-2 years driving history in similar industry, to include driving, loading/strapping equipment and materials on flat bed and in box trailers with and without tarping
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift experience
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, citizenship or immigration status or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative. All applicants will be tested for illegal drug use prior to employment.
Back to Careers