Position Summary: The Fabricator carries out instructions on the work order, with attention to detail, to fabricate and fulfill customer orders.
Education Requirement: HS Diploma or equivalent, 3-5 years of fabrication experience in relevant/similar type large manufacturing environment, including fabrication repairs, structural welding, and mold/form making.
- Mig, stick, and tig welding in upright, horizontal and overhead positions on various materials
- Ability to read drawings/prints and fabricate based on the noted specifications, following written and verbal instructions, drawing interpretations, and work orders to produce projects efficiently, timely, and accurately
- Knowledge and ability to utilize all types of welding, welding equipment, and tools (bandsaws, slip roller, plasma cutter, plasma table, torches, ironworker, etc.)
- Mechanical experience a plus
- Structural experience, fabrication of larger scale projects
- Attention to detail, including specifications, dimensions, timelines, quality, and supply needs demonstrated on drawings, blueprints, schematics, layouts, and work orders including quality checks and measurements throughout the process
- Experience with drawing programs and the ability to create drawings preferred but not required
- Working in a safety conscious manner, following procedures and policies to protect yourself and those around you – which may include the need to wear a respirator when welding
- Willing to learn and train, with the ability to grow the fabrication department for the company
- Ability to consistently lift and move 55 pounds
- Occasional work at customer location
- Painting and piping experience preferred
- Keeping up with cleanliness in fabrication area – emptying garbage, sweep floors, take care of scrap metal
Employment ApplicationAll applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, citizenship or immigration status or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative. All applicants will be tested for illegal drug use prior to employment.
Back to Careers