URS can make your company more productive through the use of pre-cast refractory shapes.
This service allows our customers to make repairs to high-wear areas of their furnaces quickly and easily. We also design entire furnace modular linings that can be installed in a fraction of the time as conventional methods, eliminating costly downtime.
Your pre-cast refractory requirements will arrive on time, packaged to prevent damage from handling and moisture, and ready to perform to your expectations.
Precast shapes include:
- Burner Blocks
- Large and Small Shapes
- Burner Pipes
We use patterns made from wood, steel, plastic, rubber, fiberglass and foam to ensure the most cost-effective production. CAD drawings and CNC equipment ensure accuracy and tolerances required for your particular application. Our recently upgraded CNC Foam cutter offers accuracy of .001”. Dry-out furnaces are capable of achieving temperatures of up to 2000°F.
- Materials are warehoused on-site for a seamless transition from design to production
- Rapid prototyping means less downtime for a customer and allows us to identify process improvements with materials and design enhancements
- High-fire furnace capability – up to 2000°F – reduces chance of explosion when heating large shapes
- Quality Control and Documentation
- In-house quality department
- Documentation supplied with all products with a guarantee of the requirements and safety
- Elaborate, accurate recordkeeping is built into the process to assure end-product reliability